Wednesday, May 12, 2010

There's No Excuse




...ok MAYBE there's one: my computer died.

It has since been resuscitated but for the past month I've had no connection to the internet other than my blackberry and I am positively dreading the phone bill I'm about to be slapped in the face with. So, alas, that is why I have been missing in action for what seems like forever.

Basically, there was a virus in my computer that had intimate relations with about 12 other viruses and took away any chance of my computer ever functioning properly again. I'm back now and I will be posting more often.

Major events in the past month: I walked out of a public washroom with my skirt tucked into my underwear and a man (quite possibly Kellan Lutz' doppelganger f.y.i.) had to be the one to explain to me why children were crying around me.

That's all really. Please tell me how you've all been.

2 comments:

  1. hi! yay! welcome back! ummm i kind of think kellan lutz looks like an oversized troll. but hey, that's just one opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! well it's funny because i think robert pattinson (who i called "robin patterson" for the LONGEST time) is so dirty that i walked by him in new york and thought he was a hobo. nothing against hobos though!

    ReplyDelete